Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurios Prestigio

5 posters

Go down

Aurios Prestigio Empty Aurios Prestigio

Post  Aurios Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Heya. Elven Minstrel here!

I live in Columbus, OH
I usually work 4am-noon shifts, so if i'm on its typically not after 8 unless its a day off. that's EST time Wink
My job is lame, so it's not important to know haha.

My brother is Draykos
My girlfriend is Lillir
show em love or i'll whoop yo asses Razz

also, Krenzel and Vylwen (still trying to get him in the guild) are good friends of mine
Aurios
Aurios
Admin

https://maelstromkin.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Aurios Prestigio Empty Re: Aurios Prestigio

Post  Vortac Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am

I finally got on here lol. Not much about me. Stationed in NM and trying to survive in Air Traffic Control lol. Schedule can get a little hectic and never is the same. Always down for good music and jokes. Mostly a weekend and night player though.
Vortac
Vortac

Back to top Go down

Post  doalin Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:07 am

What up peeps

I'm a 39yr OLD MAN, married with 4 kids who make me older by the minute. I am currently laid off, going to school atm. I play all the time as most u have seen, unless my wife is nagging me. I want our kin to start having planned things going on. Like every weekend, etc, like instances and raids. Let's start talking about it. Don't know about u guys but i want the Annuminas armor set, lol. I like to joke with ppl so I hope I don't piss any one off.

Let the fiends of Middle Earth feel the wrath of Maelstrom

Doalin the Destroyer

Aurios Prestigio Signat18

doalin
doalin

Back to top Go down

Aurios Prestigio Empty Abbo

Post  Abbormas Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

I may be oldest here, lol, not telling...A bit about me, i am chi-town native, living in the AZ, currently unemployed, and sometimes looking, I game almost everyday as u all can just about tell. I am down for wat'ever just let me know in advance. I would like to see more kin activities too...
I like jokes and music but can sometimes be a grouchy guy so no offense in advance
Abbormas
Abbormas

Back to top Go down

Post  Loricalas Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 am

Hi from New Zealand, the shaky islands in the south pacifc. I work to game and am an avid ME fan. Think I could be older than Abbo but then elves are the oldest. This is the first MMO experience and lovin it. I'm always ready to help if you need some. Love joking around and may have a bit of a warped sense of humour. Hopefully mostly it wont be lost in translation. (I am extremely hard to offend).
Loricalas
Loricalas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum