Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KIN MEETING TUES 3/22 6pm EST

Go down

KIN MEETING TUES 3/22 6pm EST Empty KIN MEETING TUES 3/22 6pm EST

Post  Aurios Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey guys! id like to get as many of us online at the same time to discuss a couple of topics:

Kinship Colors- The other night someone said something about gang signs and I got to thinking maybe we should pick Kin colors and have our 3rd tab of cosmetic clothing be our Kin outfits for when we are together promoting or doing events. We would have to drop some money to buy dyes unless we have someone who is proficient in making them, though.

Events- Lets do some. Think of creative ideas that would get our name out there to random ppl and take notice. Been promoting in /Regional to no avail so far. People just dont listen to that BS, so we gotta get them to take notice in other ways.

Annuminas/Highend instance runs- Its on the forum, but lets discuss a date and time we can do this!

IF this comes together, we don't necessarily have to have our characters meet up, but i would like for us all to meet in the Prancing Pony. Being online will be alright as long as you can take part in the discussions. I want everyone to be able to have their say in this!

Again, 3/22 6PM EST time. Try to be at the Prancing Pony or online! Let others who have not visited the forums about it as well
Aurios
Aurios
Admin

https://maelstromkin.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

KIN MEETING TUES 3/22 6pm EST Empty Re: KIN MEETING TUES 3/22 6pm EST

Post  Aurios Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 pm

So after the meeting, we have decided to choose Black for main body (Chest, shoes) and Evendim Blue (officers) and Forest Green (kinsmen) for other pieces (cloak, gloves, shoulders, head).

We are also going to try and get together from 3pm EST on weekend days in the future to put groups together to run instances. This is unless we are putting together an event, which we will run on saturdays at the same time

The first event we will run is going to be a "scavenger hunt" in Bree. We need to promote this a couple days prior to the event. What people will do is get a hint to find the first member of our kin, then that person will give a hint as to where the next person is hidden. When the 1st, 2nd, and third persons reach the last member, they get a prize! Me and Dray will work on getting well-kept mathoms and any other ideas you guys have for prizes will work as well. We have found some good spots already.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE IN KIN UNIFORM WHEN WE RUN THIS! We already have a set for officers, so anyone who has not slotted this in their second cosmetic slot needs to do so ASAP. At this posting, Draykos has 4 peices and is waiting on getting the chest and cloak piece back. ask him for it!
Aurios
Aurios
Admin

https://maelstromkin.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum